1. When you get a present you don't like, chuck it, regift it or donate it right away. Years later, those socks are still going to be in the packaging.
2. I have lots of dress socks, but unless they're argyle, I don't wear them.
3. My husband owns seven belts in two colors.
4. I'm still pretty attached to some T-shirts I haven't worn in more than a year and I'll never wear again. (Most interesting is my purple Yucca Girl Scout troop shirt that I've had since first grade and, yes, still fits.)
5. Gag gifts are the gifts that keep on giving (and still remain hidden in my closet).
More on this and my attempts to write up a game plan for all billion of my DIY projects coming this weekend.
No, the New York Times isn't normalizing Nazis.
2 weeks ago