Friday, April 16, 2010

Things I've learned while preparing for a garage sale

1. When you get a present you don't like, chuck it, regift it or donate it right away. Years later, those socks are still going to be in the packaging.
2. I have lots of dress socks, but unless they're argyle, I don't wear them.
3. My husband owns seven belts in two colors.
4. I'm still pretty attached to some T-shirts I haven't worn in more than a year and I'll never wear again. (Most interesting is my purple Yucca Girl Scout troop shirt that I've had since first grade and, yes, still fits.)
5. Gag gifts are the gifts that keep on giving (and still remain hidden in my closet).

More on this and my attempts to write up a game plan for all billion of my DIY projects coming this weekend.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a small stash of t shirts from my childhood too. My favorite is the "Safety Town" shirt from when I was 5 (it's where you learned how to follow traffic signs and stuff...on awesome tricycles). I tried it on a few years ago and it still fit too. Crazy!

Welcome back to the blog too! Hope to see you around more :)

Deitrich said...

If Office 2010 Download document is attached to the e-mail with limited privileges, the document will automatically be limited.
When deploying Microsoft Office 2010 Download to your users, it’s possible to create a customized installation to have the ribbon collapsed by default when your users first open an Office application.