Friday, January 30, 2009

Book #5: The Time Traveler's Wife

The Time Traveler's Wife The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

My review

rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really loved this book. No, it's not literary genius, but it was an entertaining read when I was holed in my house on Wednesday. It took me a long time to really get in my groove with this book, but I'm glad I didn't give up. I simply just didn't understand what the hell was going on at first. The author's imagery is superb and you can really picture the story unfolding on your internal film projector. In fact, the author said in an interview that she imagined the film version of her story as she was writing it. The rights were bought before the book even was released to the public.

I'm THRILLED with the casting of this book in the movie that is coming out sometime this year. Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana in the leading roles will really help ensure this book-to-movie adaptation works.


View all my reviews.

No comments: