1. Lists. [See RemembertheMilk.com]
3. Running in intervals.
4. Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. (Please, please, please read it, but don't tell me if you don't like it. It'll ruin my good feelings about it.)
5. My Wii Fit.
6. This video. (OK, so I totally teared up at this. Lame, I know...)
7. NPR. (OK I know how pretentious that sounds, but I HATE music, but hate silence more. How have I not been an NPR nerd all my life already?)
9. My clean shower. (That I used two toothbrushes to scrub.)
OK, readers (I know I have some), post some of your recent highlights. Don't be shy...
No, the New York Times isn't normalizing Nazis.
2 weeks ago