Monday, January 12, 2009

Observations on Past & Present

1. I'm not as chatty as I thought. I just talk to fill the awkward silences.
2. If something doesn't work four or five times, it probably won't work the subsequent time either.
3. My husband can be determined if you convince him to be.
4. I need to work on Subject-Verb-Object when talking to people as an authority figure. Backing into suggestions when I'm the one in charge doesn't make me seem like an effective leader.
5. I love lists.
6. I really love completed lists.
7. I really love lists that my husband complete.
8. I don't like talking on the phone to anyone really. It's just awkward, and Observations No. 1 and No. 4 make this even worse.
9. I feel really lucky to have a job right now.
10. Nine of my 10 favorite people in Arkansas aren't from Arkansas.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ow, that last one hurts.

Also, you'll never guess what just got packed. A beautiful blue and black leather-bound journal. Thanks.