Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick update

Sorry I've been absent lately. After the Thanksgiving holiday I felt the need to decompress. I've been keeping myself busy by going to the gym and picking up about 80 percent of the mess around the house before doubling the remaining 20 percent.

I just finished up my grandmother's wedding album, and I thought I'd post a link here. It's a mini-album and it was really important for me that she have this because she wasn't able to make the wedding. Unfortunately I slacked off and I won't be able to give it to her in person tomorrow, but I'll find a way to give it to her by Christmas.

By Michelle Malashock

No comments: