Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Going To Israel

I just found out some exciting news: I'm going to Israel in March!

I was accepted through Israel Experience for a Taglit-Birthright trip.

It is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of opportunity and I'm so thrilled to be truly stepping out of my box. Most people know that I abhor traveling (especially flying), but I knew this was a life-changing experience that I couldn't walk past.

I will be going to Israel via NYC on March 4 and returning March 15! It will be my longest trip ever. The trip takes you all over the country, which is only about the size of New Jersey. I'll be able to see the wailing wall, the Holocaust museum, a kibbutz, the Dead Sea, Rabin Square and lots more. There is even rumors of camel rides and spelunking. It is totally out of my comfort zone to embark on such a journey with a group of complete strangers, but I think it's about damn time I do something so exciting.

I'll post more about the trip as I get more information. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don´t even know what to type, I am so excited for you. Congratulations!