Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm it!

Audrey over at Kentiga (check it out, she's awesome) tagged me.

5 Joys
1. Cleaning -- even though I loathe to do it, once I put on my apron, slip my iPhone into the pouch and really get down to it, cleaning calms me.
2. Making decisions -- whether it's a life change or picking out the perfect present, I get a bit of an adrenaline rush.
3. A really good book. I love it when I finish a book and I can't wipe the smile off my face.
4. Long gChat conversations about everything and nothing.
5. Pizza, diet coke and a good bagel -- but not necessarily at the same time.

5 Fears
1. Being stuck. The economy is REALLY scary right now if you haven't noticed, and I'm afraid that it will keep Ryan and I in Arkansas much longer than we should be.
2. Of being too careful. Kind of related to No. 1, I'm afraid of not taking good risks that will pay off in the end. I've been talking about going back to school for years, and I just need to do it.
3. That my friends and family aren't making the right decisions. (See Joys No. 2.) OK, I don't think I know everything ALL the time, but it is hard for me to sit back and watch people be destructive.
4. That I won't be able to have children.
5. That we won't have enough money to have the family life we want.

5 Obsessions
1. Reading -- once I start a book I cannot put it down.
2. Grammar and design rules at work. I'm sure most people think I'm a total know-it-all bitch, but we have rules for a reason people!
3. My shows -- I'm embarrassed to admit how many season passes I have on our DVR and TiVo (yes we have both).
4. Getting into other people's business. :)
5. My Realies.

5 Surprising Facts
1. I am a tag virgin. This is the first time for me. (Smooches, Moth!)
2. I have never been high. (OK, this is probably not surprising.)
3. I'm a KU fan who likes football more than basketball.
4. I have never been to California or Florida.
5. I hate taking showers.

And I'm tagging...
1. Nems at Cast Sugar
2. Meghan at Wifestale
3. Jennifer at I'll Fly Away

I'd tag my sister, but I don't know if she wants all my friends reading her blog. :) So Shannon, if you're reading this, you're it!

No comments: