Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday/Anniversary!



Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends, JT.

JT was the first person I met in Arkansas who seemed somewhat normal. I soon realized how wrong I was about that, but we're still friends anyway. About 10 months ago, JT left me to move to Costa Rica to pay to do something noble. I secretly hope she'll move back to Northwest Arkansas broke as hell and live with me for a while.

I love you, JT! Can't wait to see you soon!




And, to Ryan, it's been a wonderful three years since we first kissed during a really boring Sunday Night Football game. We've come a long way.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Michelle! Did you ever get the gift? I've been worrying over it. And don't make jokes like that, about me being broke and living with you. I just might show up on your doorstep in a few months.