Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Great Schlep



I had heard about The Great Schlep all week but I still hadn't seen it until my sister-in-law passed it along (thanks, Erin!). This has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while.

I'm excited about the debate tonight, though I'll be working. Hopefully my boss will let me control the work TV (usually it's on football).

The debate does worry me, however. I don't understand why journalists in the traditional and nontraditional media have decided to play into the McCain camp's game. The expectations for Sarah Palin are SO LOW that if she gives one intelligent answer -- which I'm 100 percent sure she will -- she will come out a winner. McCain strategists are smart. They know this.

Oh well. At least Sarah Silverman is good for a few laughs.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

You are SO right about Palin in the debates tonight. I'm just hoping Biden doesn't come off as an "elitist" by espousing, oh, i don't know, specifics.

Here's to hoping ...