Thursday, September 18, 2008

New look, new focus

My sister pointed out today that I haven't posted for -- well -- eons.

But, don't worry. This is not going to be a post where I pledge my Web devotion to updating my blog more frequently. I still probably won't. I just thought my blog needed a new look and a new focus for my life post-conversion. Frankly, it felt kind of wrong posting photos of Ryan and my exploits on Dickson and Massachusetts streets on a blog that was supposed to devoted to more of a spiritual calling.

So onto my first order of business on the new bliggy blog:

Happy Birthday to my dear husband (oh yeah, I got married by the way), Ryan! We celebrated with crockpot falafels (it can be done!), red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting out of the box/can and 29 birthday candles on the cake. I'm sure he'd want me to point out that he blew them all out on his first try.





No comments: