Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hola from San Juan!


After lots of traveling and continual ear popping, Ryan and I are finally settled in at the Caribe Hilton.

The hotel has exceeded my expectations. Though I must admit, my expectations were fairly low considering we got this room through a conference discount. Ryan is here to cover the Razorbacks in a tourney, and I came along.

Our hotel room is on the top floor of a 20-story tower and it faces the ocean. (Above is the view from our balcony.) Our room was recently renovated to include a huge walk-in shower and double-sink vanity.

The only downside is that I was hoping to get away from all things Razorback, but it seems like everywhere I turn there is someone in Razorback gear talking about Houston Nutt. I'm even getting sick of talking about the Jayhawks. I need a break!

2 comments:

Jody said...

The view is fab! Hope you guys have a great time. Remember you could be hearing about the Razorbacks in Arkansas! How much better to be in sunny San Juan. Go Jayhawks!!!!!

Buzz said...

Hi Michelle & Ryan:
Donde esta usted senor Mendez? I don't know what that means but I remember it from Spanish class. Great views. Hope your weather is great. Just pretend that you are not from Arkansas and don't look up when someone calls the hogs for the umpteenth time. How 'bout them huskers. We need to dump Callahan/Nutt/fill in your favorite coach's name. Have mucho gusto. Love Buzz(Dad)